Welcome to Tabor United Methodist Church!
Tabor Church is a dynamic and growing church, with active ministries both in and outside the church walls. There is always something for everyone.
You are welcome to join us anytime!
Our main gathering time is Sunday Morning:
8:00 am until 9:00 am Blended Traditional Worship mainly involving hymns, piano and/or organ music.
9:00 am until 9:30 am Chatroom
9:30 am until 10:30 am Sunday School:
For Children, Pre-K to 6th grade learn about the Bible and application through fun, interactive experiences.
For Youth, 7th through 12th a leader-directed discussion group focused on intersections of Christian faith and life experience.
For Adults we have B.A.S.I.C. (Becoming A Solid, Involved Christian) – Foundation instruction for those wanting to learn how to follow Jesus, and Elective Spiritual Growth Groups of various topics.
10:45 am until 12:00 noon Contemporary Worship music led by various praise teams, consisting of vocalists, guitars, keyboard, drums and other instruments.
7:30 pm until 9:00 pm Impact Service for seekers, Young Adult designed and led.
*Please refer to our calendar for any changes in service times.
We are located at 2209 Hendricks Station Road, Woxall, PA 18979
Please use Harleysville for dedicated GPS units.
Call us at 215-234-4852 for any questions.
Fax us at 215-234-8255
Church Office for Hours Monday – Friday, 8am to 1pm
See our Calendar for Seasonal Office Hours
- “What Money (or Anything Else) Can’t Buy” 3/9/14 Pastor Blaik J. Westhoff
1. What’s the one thing money can’t buy?
2. What do you think God is foreshadowing in Genesis 43?
3. Why are we called to give, serve, and behave in certain ways?
1. Think about this week’s sermon and how Joseph behaved toward his
brothers, how his heart ached for them. Think about ... Read more
- B.A.S.I.C. to Begin Again on Sunday, March 30th! B.A.S.I.C. is a disciple-making process which is designed to move participants through phases from that suitable for a seeker to that of a mature follower of Jesus Christ. Each phase is broken into units which participants may take according to the needs of their spiritual journey, either starting at the beginning and working through to the ... Read more
- Debriefing for All Who Led or Participated in the First Cycle of B.A.S.I.C.! On Sunday, March 9th and Sunday, March 16th, from 9:30 – 10:30 am in the Chapel, Pastor Blaik will be receiving feedback from all who either led or participated in the first full cycle of B.A.S.I.C. (Becoming A Solid, Involved Christian). If you were a part of B.A.S.I.C. in any way, shape of form in ... Read more
- “Guilt and Groveling – or Grace” (3/2/14) Pastor Blaik J. Westhoff
1. Have you ever been wronged and wanted the wrong-doer to come to you
guilty and groveling?
2. Have you ever felt punished by God for something you did?
3. How does God respond to sin?
Re-Read Genesis 42
1. Do you think Joseph’s actions toward his brothers was motivated by revenge?
2. If you were ... Read more
- “The Importance of Integrity” (2/23/14) Pastor Blaik J. Westhoff
1. How would you define integrity?
2. Why did Joseph continue to have integrity in the face of such trials?
3. Genesis says that God works through the integrity of his people.
In what ways has God used your integrity to bring about his purposes?
Re-read Genesis 39-41
1. There are no recorded accounts that ... Read more
- “The Pit Can Be a Peak” (2/16/14) Pastor Blaik J. Westhoff
1. What have been times of peak spiritual experience for you – times
when you’ve felt the presence of God and known that God was working
powerfully in and through your life?
2. Have you ever been in the pit with Joseph – in a scary, dark and
lonely part of your life?
3. Looking back ... Read more